Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Cover me, I'm going in!

I got this shirt while I was working at a homeless shelter with my high school, it was in the donation bin and the staff said they weren't going to give it to any of people and I should just throw it out. By "throw out" I thought they meant "put in your book bag." It's hard to find out where this came from because it was in a donation bin, but I did find a a website that sells remakes of it, (www.retroduck.com). So I can guess that it is an original, and that the original owner practiced safe sex and thought people at the homeless shelter should have it. I have had this shirt for 5 years, have only worn it out 3 times but I just can't part with it, especially now knowing it is an original retro shirt.

5 comments:

David said...

You could almost turn this into a store. We're sitting here discussing how much we'd like to buy some of these. Great idea, a lot of fun.

Bob said...

you should just go "balls to the wall" and just wear it all the time.

tricia said...

very funny, you could almost do a whole video using this one shirt. Like people wearing it out in public to places you wouldnt normally even dream of wearing it...nice restraunt, church.....

bshack said...

Wear that to a job interview sometime :)

Unknown said...

If homeless people have sex, they should use condoms. So should I. Great shirt, great idea.