Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Black Lobster

So, I tried to find something out about this shirt. It has an image of a black lobster on the front and small text on the back that reads, "The Black Lobster, Maine." I typed this in and I found a lot of crap about various things. The Black Lobster is a fantasy game book, it's a crappy band based off of a made-up lobster murder, and apparently black lobster is completely safe to eat. The original owner is a mystery as is the shirt. It's one of my favorites and I think I like it to be a mystery, and I really don't want to find out that it is from the crappy band.

1 comment:

Dz201 said...

It must be following the Black lobster Clothing Co. in Mystic Ct.they have been selling this type of shirt since 1998.
They use a different lobster, but the same concept. Lobster are brown and black before you cook them. Mainly the males are the darker then the females.
Great shirt !!!